Thursday 3 March 2016

Flimsy Poem

The signs of unfairness fading down my female face

Without any faith left to fall for it again

I fail to move forward

Remaining in fear


Life, for some so fruitful for me so frail

The friction inside feels like fever hell

Faster than fashion and flawless like flowers

My power is foreseen by some, maybe four


White flour powder I prefer brown

They function by fallacies far away from me

In fact, it is so safe it is uncomfortable

                        For these times, ahead is my belief

I feel relieved I found you

And that I found me inside you

Forgiveness who am I to forgive

                         Nobody, but I have to forget it.


Forever free, my mind is.

Forever free... 

I...



The f word – I can say Lof.

(But I do love to say fuck.)

For That,
This life I live.

Future proofed be my children’s fate

                         May they find freedom along their way.

1 comment:

  1. I should have said something about my fallopian tubes.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to write...