Sunday 15 May 2011

Duality


Some days
I wake up feeling the strongest mother.
Other days
I wake up feeling the weakest woman.
                                And most of the times,

my mind don't sleep at all.
 
Complicated delicate duality
                     of being responsible 
of and for 
the most wonderful miracle
such as giving life to him
and at the same Time
                       trying to be who I've always been.

Having to use the word TIME again
- that is what life is all about...
I remain constrained within my stress
                              which I wish

I could just pull off from my skin 
and throw it far                    far away from me.

Incrusted in every mark,
every line on my face.
Carved so carefully... Why do I care.
 
Some days
I wake up feeling the strongest mother.
Other days
I wake up feeling the weakest woman.
 
And most of the times,




                              My mind don't sleep at all.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to write...