Sunday 15 May 2011

Music so fast


Artists are releasing albums too fast. 

Like cooking hotdogs on the corner. 
One after the other. 

Back in the day I used to have time 
between the artists' albums releases
to actually go back in time  and find out 
what they did before even before they were big. 
What samples they used what music made them be.

This is the way I got to know more music from the past. 
More and more.

Music from the past 
that took me
                        to like music from the future. 

Which inspired me to make music myself,
to be a part of the music revolution myself 


one way 
or 
the other.

I am somehow angry cus it feels 
we the audience are hens 
that have to be constantly thrown grain so there's no time to think. 

No time to evolve. 

No time to look at the past, 
learn 
and move 
                        forward.

And it is not happening only with music.

We are paying a very high price for the so called Freedom of Expression.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to write...